This year, we are excited to take the ABC Kids event to a virtual setting!
If you need help joining tonight’s event, please call us: 888-479-0837.
The event will be an exciting look into Healthier Kids Foundation’s impactful work in the community.
Silent Auction is OPEN NOW! Closes Sunday, September 27th, 7:00 PM (PT)
Live Auction: Friday, September 25th, 7:30 – 8:30 PM (PT) on Zoom, your link will arrive by email
Virtual events are new to us all, below is a little bit more about what you can expect from our evening of celebration.
Registrants will receive an invitation to participate in the Silent Auction via text message from a platform called OneCause. Here you may bid and/or donate at your convenience while the auction is open.
A Zoom link will be distributed via email to registrants so that they may participate in the Main Broadcast and Live Auction on September 25th. Feel free to come as you are, you will not need to turn on your camera and will engage with us through the chat!
The same rules of the Basic Registration apply to our VIP guests, but with a few add ons. VIP Registrants will be contacted by staff the week of the event to deliver their VIP gift and they will receive a second Zoom link by email to participate in the Happy Half Hour.
During the VIP Happy Half Hour guests will be encouraged to turn their camera on, say hello, and participate in one of the below breakout rooms!
- President of Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors, Cindy Chavez & Santa Clara Valley Medical Center CEO, Paul Lorenz
- Senator Jim Beall & Assemblymember Evan Low
- Dueling Pianists
- Santa Clara County Supervisor Susan Ellenberg & Deputy County Executive and Director of Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System, Rene Santiago
- FIRST 5 CEO, Jolene Smith, San Jose City Council Members Sylvia Arenas & Maya Esparza
- Palo Alto Medical Group CEO, Dr. David Quincy & El Camino Hospital CEO, Dan Woods
- Senior VP of Kaiser Permanente San Jose, Irene Chavez & Regional Hospital CEO, Tomi Ryba
- Wine Connoisseur, Bert George
- Vice Chair of San Jose Planning Commission, Rolando Bonilla
The VIP Gift includes: a bottle of Joseph George 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, an assortment of Mariette Chocolates, candles to set the tone for the evening, a beautiful Healthier Kids Foundation canvas tote, and much more!