- About Us
- Our Programs
- How to Give
- News & Events
- Contact Us
What is #GivingTuesday?
#GivingTuesday celebrates the act of giving - on the Tuesday following Black Friday and Cyber Monday. On December 1, 2015, the Healthier Kids Foundation community will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give
Why should you give to #Give2hkf on #GivingTuesday?
- Your donation celebrates and encourages support for the Healthier Kids Foundation.
- You can be part of a national movement that raises funds, while increasing awareness about the impact giving can make.
- Giving to HKF online is an easy way to support what matters to you from the comfort of your own home.
Healthier Kids Foundation
Healthier Kids Foundation (HKF) is a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization whose focus is on providing access to and advocacy for health care services for all Santa Clara County children through family-centered and innovative approaches.
HKF believes that one child without health coverage is one child too many.
We work towards achieving our mission by engaging in resource development, programming, and outreach on behalf of the underserved members of our community.
Our programs integrate a “Healthier Earlier” philosophy to ensure that children’s health needs are being addressed so that they can develop into productive, healthy adults.
We administer programs that assist children with the following:
- Enrolling into health coverage,
- Screening for dental issues,
- Screening for vision issues, and
- Integrating healthy lifestyles into home environments.